The best and the cheapest way to get rid of these chips is tyo buy a Touch up paint kit from your local Ford dealership or ebay with your paint code. This kit containts paint and clearcoat.
1. Clean the chip with the brush that comes with the kit from any rust or tar.
2. Apply several coats of the paint - to mach or to be a little more from the panel surface.
3. Let one night the paint to cure.
4. Apply some clearcoat over the paint that you've applied previos day.
5. Get some polisher. Even the cheapo Halfords orbital will do the job.
6. Polishing the whole car will bring the best result. But if you are not capable to do it yourself, you can always ask some friend for help.
7. If you do everthing correctly, you will never be able to spot the painted area again.