Generally Auto Glym / Meguires products are pretty decent and low budget to gain a good showroom shine.
My general order is as follows;
1) Wash the car using Auto Glym Car Shampoo
2) Ensure the car is fully dry.. probably give it 5-10 mins to see if any water comes out gaps.
3) Prep the car by using Auto Glym High Def Cleanser (Not required)
4) Polish the entire car using Auto Glym Super Resin Polish (I use poor boys black hole glaze though)
5) Buff off and prepare for wax
6) Wax entire car using Meguires tech wax 2.0
7) Restore any faded black plastic using Auto Glym Bumper Care
8) Slicken tyres with Meguires high gloss tyre gel
9) Buff off wax
10) Clean glass using Auto Glym Glass Polish
Whole process takes around 2-3 hours but the results are amazing.
Here are a few pictures from when i have previously done my car..
Did the same process for my friends Audi A3 too..