Jump to content



Member Since 23 Mar 2013
Offline Last Active Mar 27 2013 11:33 PM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Zetec S Skirt Cap - Missing Help

25 March 2013 - 02:31 PM


In Topic: Zetec S Skirt Cap - Missing Help

24 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Was going to say you can get them.

My main dealer has ordered them in before. Be aware they are just the cap. The little plastic push in screw that holds through the cap, arch liner to the body is extra.

Only extra 50p or so but it doesn't come with the caps.

Mine had fallen off (passenger side); thought it had been stolen so replaced myself. Came off again this time side skirt had come away from the wing.

Ford glued it back on and put a new end on for £40 (plastic trim only covered for 1 year). Been fine for a while, until yesterday I noticed it had gone again.

Next time its getting bonded with tigerseal or something like that to the arch liner etc so its less likely to come off.



Hi people


Sorry to raise an old thread but doesnt anyone know where I can get the plastic push rivet from or a part number. I have bought the trim from Ford but my local dealer couldnt give the plastic rivet part as by the looks of it from there system it had to be purchased as part of a full kit at a cost of about £22. Also there is 2 metal clip type things ive noticed on a picture above that goon the inside of the trim would i need these as well and if so where can i get them.


Any info grealty appreciated as im getting tired of driving on incomplete car around.