I have an 09 fiesta zetec s, tried connecting via USB and via AUX and nothing happens. I also have the voice module on the left indicator stick, which doesnt work either.
Heres the dash board:
These are the specs off the ETIS website.
- With A/V Jack And USB
- BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect
- ICE-Mid Level CD+AM/FM Radio
- Ice Feature Pack 8
- Highline ICE ICP
- Less Upgraded Sound System
- 4 Speakers Front / 2 Speakers Rear
- Voice Activated Module - British
- With Steering Wheel Radio Controls
Any advice on how to fix it?