Jump to content



Member Since 30 Jun 2013
Offline Last Active Jul 06 2015 04:46 PM

Topics I've Started

Mk4 Interior Door Handle

26 June 2015 - 12:00 PM

Hi guys.

Been trying to hunt down new interior door handles (the silver plastic bit) but I'm not to sure what they are called or where to really start looking. Any help?

It's this bit: (the one in the middle that say T25)

Called a couple of local car breakers but none have got any mk4 mondeos.