Looking to update the back brakes of the Ka following putting Fiesta ST brakes on the front. The car has ABS as it's a Streetka.
Fancy a disc conversion using Fiesta ST parts:
- Callipers and carriers
- Back plate
- Brake lines (was thinking HEL as they do custom ones)
My questions are:
- will the Fiesta ABS harness connect easily with the Ka's?
- with it having ABS do I need to bother with a valve to reduce the rear pressure or does the ABS compensate?
- which handbrake cable do I need to use?
Any advice would be appreciated.
PeteBraceMember Since 19 Apr 2014
Offline Last Active Jul 13 2014 07:17 PM
- Group Members via FB
- Active Posts 12
- Profile Views 390
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Tyne & Wear
0 to 5000
- First Name peter