Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where does this go?

mjt

I had a new windscreen in the Mk2.5 Zetec recently and a few days later i found this rubber infill trim lying loose near the bonnet hinge. It's mate from the other side was missing.

When I first bought the car it had had the screen replaced and these trims were obviously wrongly fitted. At the time I managed to figure out how they fitted properly but I'm blessed if I can remember now and I can't work it out this time (senility marches on!!).

Can anyone give me a clue how it fits? I know it goes into the gap arrowed in the photo. A picture of one correctly fitted would be a great help.

Scuttle-trim.jpg

I think the flat rectangle there is the underside and tucks behind the bonnet hinge but you'll probably need to remove the scuttle to get it in. 

I'll take a photo of mine later if no-one can offer any better advice but it's also had a screen so probably missing them lol.  

• Like 1

Thanks Tom. I've had another look and finally sussed it.

Now I just need to replace the missing one on the other side.

Trim_fitted.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club