Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 2 Reset

JamieSMcC

Hi,

My sync 2 system is totally unresponsive. I’m able to do limited functions. Ive tried to do a master reset but this is not work. 

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions?

Left the car overnight and seems to have sorted itself out!

Thanks. 

• Like 1

On 23/03/2018 at 3:34 PM, JamieSMcC said:

Left the car overnight and seems to have sorted itself out!

Thanks. 

It does a reboot and maintenance occasionally when the car is off.

Glad I found this thread. I've just purchased a 2012 Focus and the radio has been doing some very odd things. 

It's absolutely fine in the mornings but in the afternoons and evenings it's like the radio has a mind of its own. It will change channels and frequencies, go to the settings menu and scroll through all the options, all by itself! It's like someone is hitting all the buttons on the console! 

It's booked to go back to the dealer so they can have a look at it (the reverse parking sensors don't work now when they did on the test drive) but I'm wondering if it's because the car has been at the dealers and the radio probably hasn't been on, so it's done a re-boot or something?

I did notice when I first start the car up, a graphic of the left side radio controls on the steering wheel appears on the display, so I'm guessing there might be a fault there like a loose connection or something?

Cheers. 

23 hours ago, DarrenPH said:

Glad I found this thread. I've just purchased a 2012 Focus and the radio has been doing some very odd things. 

It's absolutely fine in the mornings but in the afternoons and evenings it's like the radio has a mind of its own. It will change channels and frequencies, go to the settings menu and scroll through all the options, all by itself! It's like someone is hitting all the buttons on the console! 

It's booked to go back to the dealer so they can have a look at it (the reverse parking sensors don't work now when they did on the test drive) but I'm wondering if it's because the car has been at the dealers and the radio probably hasn't been on, so it's done a re-boot or something?

I did notice when I first start the car up, a graphic of the left side radio controls on the steering wheel appears on the display, so I'm guessing there might be a fault there like a loose connection or something?

Cheers. 

Please start a new thread as your problem is not related to Sync 2.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club