Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deep impact blue

jsk

Why oh why have they got rid of deep impact blue as a colour  option?Just gone through a build selection for a titanium and it is missing from the colour section. Really seemed to suit the Fiesta.

Why oh why have they got rid of deep impact blue as a colour  option?Just gone through a build selection for a titanium and it is missing from the colour section. Really seemed to suit the Fiesta.
I preferred the original blue with the facelift version called nautical blue but was only made for 1year then brought in DIB[emoji23]8117dfaa56b498ad52d34c77939fbbbc.jpg7a475e43690d38d6e1a4ab5c0e78c45e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paramanic said:

I preferred the original blue with the facelift version called nautical blue but was only made for 1year then brought in DIBemoji23.png8117dfaa56b498ad52d34c77939fbbbc.jpg7a475e43690d38d6e1a4ab5c0e78c45e.jpg

Looks lovely that! Where abouts was the first image taken (says Loch on the sign and as a wild guess I'll go for the most famous one of Ness)? I ask as I'm actually planning a trip up to Scotland and was curious if you've got any good road/good sights recommendations?

Looks lovely that! Where abouts was the first image taken (says Loch on the sign and as a wild guess I'll go for the most famous one of Ness)? I ask as I'm actually planning a trip up to Scotland and was curious if you've got any good road/good sights recommendations?
First pic is loch lubnaig and second is at Strathclyde loch my local loch if you coming up here ye should Google northcoast 500 [emoji108]

• Like 1

It's terrible to look after. Colours change all the time though.

Deep impact blue absolutely love mine , makes the car look bigger.5ab4159b7cefc_WP_20161002_14_32_51_Pro(1).thumb.jpg.c6f2bc0c8ee30945366a79818bbf4785.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have the deep impact blue I absolutely love it but I am finding that in the 5 weeks I’ve had the car every other car that I see seems to be a deep impact blue fiesta!!!! Lol but when I was borrowing my dads red fiesta I found every fiesta I saw was red!

I love mine in this colour but lord, its an absolute pain to keep clean.  It shows every little smear and water mark going (maybe having sliver cars for the past few years has hidden a lot of sins).

• Like 1

I have never cleaned a car so much as this CMax in Deep impact blue, panther black looked cleaner longer

I do like the Impact side of the Named colour. As you can see from my avatar I have this colour and it is a great colour. 

Next colour  Head on Blue, Broke down Blue, No Handbrake blue, Close shave blue. oops blue.

• Like 1

DIB is a lovely colour (imo the best in the range), my previous ST was stunning when shined up.
It is getting too common now though.
I went Shadow Black this time round abd tbh I havent seen another ST in my area in that colour yet.
A total pig to keep clean though.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

Got a DIB, love it when it's clean and shining but it really doesn't last long. Was close to a frozen white but my mrs hates whitr cars so that ended that. Race looks good too though

I have to agree with the poster above about Nautical blue...absolutely love that version.  Saying that, my other half has a MK7.5 in mint green...its grown on me ill admit.

24 minutes ago, StWou7 said:

I have to agree with the poster above about Nautical blue...absolutely love that version.  Saying that, my other half has a MK7.5 in mint green...its grown on me ill admit.

Can't be as bad as the beige courtesy car I had, think it was some early form or adaptive camouflage as everyone seemed to be unable to see it on the roads

I had a courtesy Vauxhall Adam earlier this year when my car was written off (Feel the need to say i wasn't to blame) its colour was called 'Burger Sauce' make of that what you will!

• Haha 1

It is a shame, I loved the DIB! However, I think they have replaced it with something even better, Blue Wave.

It is far more blue and impressive in the flesh.

Hi dansallis

Hope you are right as I was thinking of going for the Blue Wave on my next new Fiesta. The more I look at it online the more I seem to like it. Must contact my local dealer to see if he has one available to look at in the flesh. Still a shame about the DIB though.

Seen plenty of all colour fiesta st lines and x's but no black ones, I am feeling alone. Saying that I haven't seen many St Lines at all.

Seems like they're the only ones being sold around here. Black doesn't look good, doesn't show the lower grille well. Red and white look good, turquoise is nasty

If you're lucky, they still have a few MK8's in stock. Went to the dealership in Derby yesterday and they could get their hands on three.

31484511_10213401822933478_6564351654982844416_n.jpg

• Like 2

I agree it’s a pain to keep clean I go out every day to get in and want to clean it coz it’s filthy lol

74EA4307-48E5-4A16-8FE6-1F50CFBECDDD.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like DIB and so far I haven't seen any other ST-Line fiestas with that colour in my area. I've seen a few other Ford vehicles in DIB though. 
The sales reps at the dealer where I got my ST-L 140 from all love DIB and have said it's a shame it was discontinued by Ford as it really seems to set of the body styling more than some of the other colours. I seem to recall one of the sales reps telling me that ford pulls the premium colours off sale every year and replace them with another premium colour. 

I took my ST-L up to a local view point on the edge of the Peak District last night and there was another ST-L in the little car park of the same year (17 plate) but in race red. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping Deep Impact Blue clean 😂

Worth it for the end result though - shame they don't do it anymore, the Blue Wave looks too green/turquoise in the flesh for my liking and the Blue Blazer is too dark and has no depth imo - would only go for "Magnetic" in the new colours, possibly Frozen White but it's very common lol.

Also gutted they discontinued DIB wanted it for ages so got it on my focus.

Was thinking of getting a mk8 fiesta in it next until it got pulled... shame it really pops in the sun.

Agree it's a bugger to keep clean though.

It was rare in my area now everyone seems to have it.

(Paradise Blue) looks good from pictures I've seen, need to see it in the metal though. ffdf93c256513fdc5cbaef21ca5b04c4.jpgd30108b414177f93d32928739d4fe0dc.jpg

• 3 years later...

Just wondered if anyone could help me with the paint colour code for Ford Deep Impact Blue.... have tried ringing dealership but they say no code just the name Thanks!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club