Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your finance deal

Harryx070695

Hi, all

I'm new to the forum

I just bought a new fiesta st-line today. I just wanted to know how much other people are paying for their car

After 3 hours I got to £249.15 a month with £250 deposit (including privilege discount)

Kind regards,

Harry

which st line , i can get the 100bhp st line for £189 with £189 deposit

4 minutes ago, Bobr said:

How long for?

normally its 38 months, then change for another. ive never done pcp. basically its renting isnt it? 

Ian,

It's the 140ps engine with city pack, rock metallic alloys, rear privacy glass, Ford navigation with sync 3 extras

Bob,

38 month deal 

thats a good deal then with 140 and citypack etc. 

where you getting it from? 

cant beat a bit of privilege

Seems quite a lot. I got my 3 Door St-Line 140 with City Pack, 18’s, Nav, CD Player and Privacy glass for 219. With no deposit. This is including privilege discount. Contracts 38 months but im normally into a new car just before 12 months. 

This is also without a part exchange where  no equity or negs are considered. So a fresh contract basically. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iniyan95 said:

Seems quite a lot. I got my 3 Door St-Line 140 with City Pack, 18’s, Nav, CD Player and Privacy glass for 219. With no deposit. This is including privilege discount. Contracts 38 months but im normally into a new car just before 12 months. 

This is also without a part exchange where  no equity or negs are considered. So a fresh contract basically. 

you would think all pcp deals with privilege would be roughly be same , some  dealers more desperate for buisness than others. 

Ian, 

Allen Ford is my dealer. Loads in the Midlands

The salesman shown me his contract as he bought the the exact same spec 2 weeks ago and is paying £300 a month

Luckily for me Ford are demanding high sales in March and they're playing catchup

They're actually losing £411 on the sale. I've saved £3954.19 from the market price of £19937.20

I'm happy, but I will miss my mk7 fiesta even if it is the bog standard zetec.

Iniyan, 

I had negative equity on my last contract and they couldn't care less about selling it. They have far too many fiestas second hand already. 

Starting a new deal is always better I have learnt. But great price you have there! Is it the mk8 you have?

1 minute ago, iantt said:

you would think all pcp deals with privilege would be roughly be same , some  dealers more desperate for buisness than others. 

Exactly. Mind you. My salesman has sold over 10 cars for me and my family. He does a smashing job. 

1 minute ago, Iniyan95 said:

Exactly. Mind you. My salesman has sold over 10 cars for me and my family. He does a smashing job. 

did you not end up getting the st line x after all? 

1 minute ago, Harryx070695 said:

Ian, 

Allen Ford is my dealer. Loads in the Midlands

The salesman shown me his contract as he bought the the exact same spec 2 weeks ago and is paying £300 a month

Luckily for me Ford are demanding high sales in March and they're playing catchup

They're actually losing £411 on the sale. I've saved £3954.19 from the market price of £19937.20

I'm happy, but I will miss my mk7 fiesta even if it is the bog standard zetec.

Iniyan, 

I had negative equity on my last contract and they couldn't care less about selling it. They have far too many fiestas second hand already. 

Starting a new deal is always better I have learnt. But great price you have there! Is it the mk8 you have?

That explains it. Ur’s had a part ex involved. Its always cheaper on fresh contracts. 

Yes i do have the MK8. Ignore my picture. That’s now my dads car. Decided to give him the old motor and got myself the new shape. 

5 minutes ago, iantt said:

I wanted the st line x but I'm not waiting over 6 months like everyone else. Mine is going to arrive in around 4 weeks 

As Ian pointed out, did you give up on waiting?

2 minutes ago, iantt said:

I had it on order from last July. Was obviously delayed like the rest.

Then my salesman decided to leave and so the car was locked in at the dealership. He couldnt take the build with him to new dealership. The deal agreed with my usual salesman was relooked at (I hadnt signed anything at this point). And they couldnt offer it at that price.

So ended up cancelling it. It just became a mess. So ive jumped into an ST-Line for 9 months then will be getting the X in sept. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club