Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is an Amp needed for mk7 speaker upgrade + general advice?

DrYoussef

Hello,

I've got a cheeky 09 mk7 fiesta and like many I've decided I want to upgrade the Speakers as the current ones lack a little bass and clarity. Hence, I plan to upgrade the driver and passenger side door Speakers but was wondering about an amp. I've heard conflicting stuff from many people and I'm not really sure. Will I need to amp the Speakers if I plan to upgrade them, will it just sound worse without an amp or what? I'm just looking to upgrade to something simple like this (pic below)as it's pioneer which is a decent brand, it comes with the necessary speaker ring and wiring adaptors and it's very reasonably priced. Do you think this is a good way to go about it and do you think I will need an amp?

Thanks 

pioneer.png.1631507d92f195e893fa47d67a9bf186.png

Amp will always help to get the extra punch out into the Speakers bud but it's not needed I have Sony system it's good enough if I didn't blow the Speakers I'm currently looking for better Speakers too but a single piece unit not a coaxle speaker so looking toward the ts-g170c can replace and use the rings and adapter all for around under £50

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Must be psychic i decided yesterday after listening to Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto stream from my smartphone via bluetooth to the radio it just isnt loud enough so gonna install my old system from my Rover 820si into the Fiesta MK7.
Door Speakers are for Classic FM and Smooth radio listeners dude  lol

I was selling it on Preloved its an VRX MF400 amp and sub.
Cheeky fiesta - naw Ive got a Techno-Fiesta
lol

I presume you are a bassheed like me?

Techno or drum and bass or perhaps  a bit of Hard Trance?

Im strictly hard techno and trance myself - Can beat a bit of Ron Van Beuken or BK (Revolution)

Must be psychic i decided yesterday after listening to Armin Van Buuren and Tiesto stream from my smartphone via bluetooth to the radio it just isnt loud enough so gonna install my old system from my Rover 820si into the Fiesta MK7.
Door speakers are for Classic FM and Smooth radio listeners dude  lol
I was selling it on Preloved its an VRX MF400 amp and sub.
Cheeky fiesta - naw Ive got a Techno-Fiesta
lol

I presume you are a bassheed like me?
Techno or drum and bass or perhaps  a bit of Hard Trance?
Im strictly hard techno and trance myself - Can beat a bit of Ron Van Beuken or BK (Revolution)

Haha good luck bud
2bh I'm into everything but mostly good rap anything from early stuff to modern haha and a love my bass though have a 1500w subwoofer [emoji23]

Nae luck needed I am brilliant and everyone else is an ar$e!

lol

Bit of Beethoven 5th symphony or perhaps some Andrea Bocelli then at 1500watt - kick that sh**
Its not the size of yer watts that counts its yer sensitivity dude!
:laugh:

REZERECTION FOREVER!
HANGER13
FUBAR
METRO
EARTHQUAKER
HOLOCAUST
TRIBAL GATHERING
DANCE EUROPE
IBIZA 1986 - KU, EXTASIS, SPACE, AMNESIA!!!!

Nae luck needed I am brilliant and everyone else is an ar$e!
lol

Bit of Beethoven 5th symphony or perhaps some Andrea Bocelli then at 1500watt - kick that sh**
Its not the size of yer watts that counts its yer sensitivity dude!
laugh.png
REZERECTION FOREVER!
HANGER13
FUBAR
METRO
EARTHQUAKER
HOLOCAUST
TRIBAL GATHERING
DANCE EUROPE
IBIZA 1986 - KU, EXTASIS, SPACE, AMNESIA!!!!
Hha I've heard that before [emoji23] subs so sensitive if a forget our anniversary it will not talk to me for a week [emoji23]

Aye lol I remember some of that stuff weirdly only some of it as probs had too many beers lol

Oh sense a "nae" there so yer either from up north England or yer Scottish?

• Like 1

You got it Scottish - had to be with Metro , Hanger 13 and Rez!

Lets just say i am over 45 but i  still love ma techno/trance - my girlfriend is 27 and we go to Ibiza every year clubbing at Amnesia from 11pm to 8am in the morning then take trhe Space bus at 9am to Ibiza town and dance till 4pm - Ive never lost ma hardcore haha Young folks these days canny even manage that schedule!

All those 25 years of bodybuilding have done me the world of good as well as not being married and having kids - when i look at all my pals from school they all look 60's and marriage and kids has sucked the life out of em bald , pot bellies and depressed they married the wrong woman lol - where most people my age have walking sticks and zimmers i have a six pack and ma doncin shoes on!!! Yip im a complete nutter but i do keep the techno volume down in residential areas now - full blast when I am firing down the coast in the Lotus! Sadly the Lotus is giving me electrical problems so the Fiesta is now the Techno-party-fiesta - not cool but i do have some flashing disco lights on the dashboard haha Just found some gold dust caps today had for years so fitted em this morning - Mad!

Thinking of fitting a V8 Rover engine and a RAM supercharger though - Ever seen a V8 Fiesta mk7 @500BHP - Should be a blast - or a death trap!
lol

>;o)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club