Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Syncmyride - USA Only?

Lydskyd

I just bought my first car and the nice man at Evans Halshaw told me I could sync the car with my phone using a site called Syncmyride.com but it seems to only work for USA as it asks for a US postcode and wont accept my VIN number?

I know nothing about cars and am hoping to learn how to fix my car so appreciate any help!

SYNC is a name Ford have come up with that basically just means bluetooth connectivity. All you need to do to get Sync working is connect your phone with bluetooth and away you go.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

SYNC is a name Ford have come up with that basically just means bluetooth connectivity. All you need to do to get Sync working is connect your phone with bluetooth and away you go.

Wow thank you for such quick in the reply!

I want be able to make car with health report and be able use web upload video thing but youtube video says you need sign up on syncmyride.com?

7 minutes ago, Lydskyd said:

Wow thank you for such quick in the reply!

I want be able to make car with health report and be able use web upload video thing but youtube video says you need sign up on syncmyride.com?

Can you link the video?

I'm guessing the health report will be a load of crap and nothing but a gimmick, not sure about the "web upload thing" though.

• Like 1

I am just interested to be good lady mechanic so i am learn things 

I have started mechanics course at college and have change my first wheel yay

Ďakujem veľmi peknei for reply!

Yes its ridiculous as far as I know its USA only!

You can get by the signonand still register though by using a dummy USA postcode of 12345.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club