Do Not Sell My Personal Information

relay location

focus2011

please could anyone tell me were the dip beam relay/s are locate on my focus mk3 petrol ( not sure if its engine bay or passenger footwell)

and the r letter on handbook

regards

mark (hope this is located to the correct page)

There is no changeable relay for the light functions. The Focus mk3/MK3.5 only has a few changeable relays that are used for high power functions. All other relays are SMD type relays that are soldered directly onto the circuit board of the BCM (Body Control Module). The BCM is fully integrated into the interior fuse box.

the problem i have very rarely the dipped beam stops on (light switch is off and key is removed )turn ignition on and off its corrects it self

not sure what this could be 

Headlamp delay perhaps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

in the instrument cluster settings there is an option to delay the headlamps switching off after switching ign off. think delay settings are 20 secs, 40 secs, 1 minute. something like that , and off

I have mine at 20 secs but as I walk away I keep looking back til they go off. One day I'll trust it lol

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1