Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Keyless security

doggsbody

If they want it the will get it.

• Like 1

My wife's 16 reg Fiesta, previously owned by a Ford employee, has conventional key starting.  I wonder, then, if this can be retro-fitted.

This story is years old now. The media just recycle it for effect.

All keyless cars are vulnerable to relay theft. Leave your keys in a tin when at home to stop them or if you don't like the feature get it turned off.

• Like 1

Faraday pouches stop them stealing your keys signal. Use them on both my keyless cars and they work perfectly.

38 minutes ago, doggsbody said:

No thats good info - I know its been around a while there was one featured on that tv prog CRMINALS CAUGHT ON CAMERA nicking some rich blokes Bling top of the range Beemer that apparently couldntbe hacked lol

Whoever thought one of these would be the ultimate in car security!

lol

Although i prefer the clamp!

Capturse.JPG

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

Problem with security locks thoe including the old bike D locks lighter gas and a hammer make the work only 1-2 minutes longer even the 1 that covers the steering wheel has its floor 😠

• Sad 1

That sounds like a professional recommendation doggs lol

Its easier and quicker with a litre of liquid nitrogen and a hammer - 30 secs and its off!

Being tights as a gnats I just use my unfeasibly large bicycle chain and paddy since i saw your post above!

• Like 1

Well you're bike chain would probably be better as bolt croppers are harder to hide 😀

31 minutes ago, Nikstryker said:

That sounds like a professional recommendation doggs lol

Its easier and quicker with a litre of liquid nitrogen and a hammer - 30 secs and its off!

Being tights as a gnats I just use my unfeasibly large bicycle chain and paddy since i saw your post above!

Well you're bike chain would probably be better as bolt croppers are harder to hide and liquid nitrogen isn't exactly a safe substance to carry 😂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club