Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FOC MEET SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY

Michael P

:lol:

So I can listen to my beloved Villa, instead of watching them?

likely!

Just be aware too, that this will mean that the m4 is possibly going to be busier on the day with traffic to cardif, and potentially traffic back too, depending on how long people stay at the reading services.

Sorry if y'all don't like football, but I do :) I like it enough to be a qualified FA referee too!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Flic

• titanium_s_spec

• thesilverfox

Why can't we just move the meet to the carpark at Wembley? :P

Works for me! I can see Wembley stadium from my house ;)

There is just 2 weeks to go before this meet. Is anybody else planning to attend? If so please put your names down.

Heres the list of people planning to attend if anybody has missed it.

Confirmed

Mark M.K

Michael P

Titainium_s_spec - who loves watching football :lol:

bILLOO (+ 1)

DanGull

mark t

Probably's

Flic

There is just 2 weeks to go before this meet. Is anybody else planning to attend? If so please put your names down.

Confirmed

Mark M.K

Michael P

Titainium_s_spec (could be watching football) not

bILLOO (+ 1)

DanGull

mark t

Probably's

Flic

Hi guys,

We are just ONE week away from our biggest meet in the club's history! I would like to remind everybody on the plans on where to park etc. I have attached Michael's post below.

FULL DETAILS

It shall be held on Sunday 28th February 2010 at Watford Gap Southbound Service Station on the M1 in between Junctions 17 and 16.

This is what you will be looking out for:

wgss2.jpg

Once off the motorway and on the slip road, keep to the left to ensure you get onto the car park and not to the petrol station and truck park.

Once in the actual car park, you will want to head to the left, towards the parking spaces backing onto a grassy bank.

I will be arriving to Watford Gap at about 12.30pm to ensure everyone has someone and somewhere to meet once they get there. I will hopefully be parked around here:

wtss.jpg

Obviously, if those spaces are taken i will park as close to them as possible. You'll be looking out for a Silver MK4 Ford Fiesta registered M11HKL (covered in vomit, apparently):

P1030407.jpg

And, of course, you may be looking out for me:

wgss3.jpg

There is Wi-Fi so bring whatever internet devices take your fancy. The drinking hole is Costa Coffee which is a little more expensive than the high street! Drinks were about £3 for a large iced drink, panini's were the wrong side of £4.50. Any more queries/insults about my car, PM me or contact me via Facebook

The day before, all those listed on the confirmed and possibles list will receive a PM with my mobile number for you to be able to make contact with me if needed.

Confirmed

Mark M.K

Michael P

Titainium_s_spec - who loves watching football :lol:

bILLOO (+ 1)

DanGull

mark t

Probably's

Flic

Flic, could you possibly say if your attending or not yet?

One more thing, could we all reverse into parking spaces and not go front in. This is so i can get better pictures of the front of cars. Many thanks all

Except Mike that is - could you park as far away from us as possible please :lol:

Looking forward to it folks!

Yeah, i'll park northbound and walk! :lol:

Looking forward to it now, get paid on friday so i will be full of money to be able to afford to get there and buy a ridiculously expensive drink and panini!

oh, and Flic, are you coming?!?!?!

Thats not nice is it mr p :lol: is there going to ever be a meet in the north west area :)

Thats not nice is it mr p :lol: is there going to ever be a meet in the north west area :)

They're never nice to me! And meets in the north-west...

If someone arranges a meet for the north-west then yes, there will be one! Find out who the rep is and hound them

To be honest with yeh when the post got put up to say who wants to be a area rep i said i want to be the rep for north west got told i was but theres notthing 2 say iam you know like you have got unless you put that up your self.

To be honest with yeh when the post got put up to say who wants to be a area rep i said i want to be the rep for north west got told i was but theres notthing 2 say iam you know like you have got unless you put that up your self.

i put that there myself, go on, be a rebel, make yourself area rep, i won't tell a soul!

I think i will be a rebel and be a rep and get something sorted for the north west has all these meets that everyone is haveing is 2 far for me. :lol:

I think i will be a rebel and be a rep and get something sorted for the north west has all these meets that everyone is haveing is 2 far for me. :lol:

Go for it! Its a good way to meet new people :)

Sounds good to me great to taik about each others cars and basecally car taik i think by girlfriend is getting a bit fed up of me going on :lol: well come to think of it i don't think shes listens anyway staright over her head. :lol:

One more thing, could we all reverse into parking spaces and not go front in. This is so i can get better pictures of the front of cars. Many thanks all

That's probably a good thing. I can only reverse park :lol:

It is easier to reverse parking its also better to get out.

Sounds good to me great to taik about each others cars and basecally car taik i think by girlfriend is getting a bit fed up of me going on :lol: well come to think of it i don't think shes listens anyway staright over her head. :lol:

Haha, most of my friends (make that all of them) think i'm really sad. Screw them!

That's probably a good thing. I can only reverse park :lol:

I am the actual don of reverse bay parking. Fact.

Any girlfriend that would be intrested in car taik would be vicki butler henderson well less taik more yeh know :lol:

Any girlfriend that would be intrested in car taik would be vicki butler henderson well less taik more yeh know :lol:

Mmmm, her voice... :wub:

Damn right. I never go on about women, but her, Suzi Perry or Sienna Miller, i'd quite happily spend the rest of my days with either of them...I don't know what it is with voices!

Regarding reps - everything's a bit up in the air at the moment...watch this space...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club