Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aet voodoo remap

axesuso

Hi all!

recently ive been looking at this mod + remap from AET motorsport. I know many of here dont recommend this company because it has destroyed cars but i cant help asking about a particular mod/remap they have that claims 175hp / 190lb torque! And all this just modding the car with:

-air intake

-exhaust + decat or sports cat

-intercooler

-and obviously the remap

is this right for our motors? I personally feel its a lot, and without upgrading the turbo this is quite forzing the whole motor  

here a video: https://youtu.be/_XuD1czPAEY

Cheers!

Hi Axesuso

I have just purchased the Peron stage 1+ performance package from AET Motorsports and to be honest I personally would never purchase another thing from them again and I haven't even received it yet.   In a nutshell I was given 10% discount, I paid for it then I told it was there mistake after I rang days later after not receiving the dispatch email and was made to pay the 10% saving back before they would send it.  I was needing it installed before this weekend but now I'll not even get it till next week because of the bank holiday.  So be aware and take what they say with a pinch of salt. :sad: I'll report back once fitted and let you know what its like. 

@jez105 oh! So sad to know that... how come you decided AET for a remap, ive seen in this forum that its remap has destroyed some ecoboosts. Im with bluefin from superchips right now, quite happy but if i had to remap again it would definately be revo stage 2! 

Cheers and good luck with your remap mate!

Ask @GingerFlame about his fun with AET Motorsport. There's a reason why they get 175hp out of a 1.0L engine with minimal supporting mods, and that's because you run the huge risk of creating a gaping hole in the side of your engine block. That and the fact the IB5 gearbox isn't rated for much more than 140hp, so you can also ruin that too.

The turbo will probably be the last thing of the three to blow up on you. If you want to push 180hp then just buy an ST, they're not actually that much more nowadays, and is certainly cheaper than having to buy a new engine and gearbox (plus messing around fitting them).

18 hours ago, axesuso said:

@jez105 oh! So sad to know that... how come you decided AET for a remap, ive seen in this forum that its remap has destroyed some ecoboosts. Im with bluefin from superchips right now, quite happy but if i had to remap again it would definately be revo stage 2! 

Cheers and good luck with your remap mate!

The ecoboost map is AET's own, the ST maps are by PERON and will be ok.

19 hours ago, jez105 said:

Hi Axesuso

I have just purchased the Peron stage 1+ performance package from AET Motorsports and to be honest I personally would never purchase another thing from them again and I haven't even received it yet.   In a nutshell I was given 10% discount, I paid for it then I told it was there mistake after I rang days later after not receiving the dispatch email and was made to pay the 10% saving back before they would send it.  I was needing it installed before this weekend but now I'll not even get it till next week because of the bank holiday.  So be aware and take what they say with a pinch of salt. :sad: I'll report back once fitted and let you know what its like. 

How much are you paying now? Will th not let you have it at the prices on the Easter sale? Map £345 & ITG £193

@Luke4efc what about revo stage 2? Ive only heard good things about revo. Or is it mad to squeeze so much power from the 1.0 ecoboost. 

Cheers!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club