Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Raging

F0CUE

Evertime I come on here now I'm thrown into this page and it's annoying to get back :(

Screenshot_2018-03-30-08-57-43.png

Try using a different browser on your phone like Chrome, install adblock and you should be okay.

EDIT: You're using Chrome, install adblock extension for Chrome

It doesn't seem to support extensions like pc versions do. It seems to have calmed down now was happening every time I entered the site.

to be honest I am not sure where this comes from. I get this too but only when at home. I have researched why its happening and its not something we have placed intentionally.

I will keep researching this.

Thanks Steve :) it also seems to redirect to a site with an error too (white page) looked liked missing perl libraries or something. I wouldn't be surprised if it's some backdoor from one of the ads from google. With owning many sites myself over the years I have experienced many strange things happen. Is there no updates for codes that display the ads?

Site works fine on my iPhone :wink:

GGGGGRRRRRRRR AAAHHHH it's happening to me now. Could it be Android related ??

I use an android phone, l enter the site via Google on the saved pages and l get as banners across the bottom or top but never redirected ?

1 hour ago, wilto said:

GGGGGRRRRRRRR AAAHHHH it's happening to me now. Could it be Android related ??

It seems to have stopped although earlier the site kept going down and since then it's fine very spooky.

8 hours ago, doggsbody said:

I use an android phone, l enter the site via Google on the saved pages and l get as banners across the bottom or top but never redirected ?

I used to get those annoying banners, for Ford keycodes. I installed an ad blocker on my iPhone and now it’s gone. 

I used to get those annoying banners, for Ford keycodes. I installed an ad blocker on my iPhone and now it’s gone.  @Rumblestrip

As long as it doesn't start me on the redirected thing l don't mind as l can read everything so it doesn't bother me for now 😂
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2018 at 3:40 PM, Steve said:

to be honest I am not sure where this comes from. I get this too but only when at home. I have researched why its happening and its not something we have placed intentionally.

I will keep researching this.

Afaik it's a rogue page hijacking advert from whatever ad network the site uses. Happens on other sites too. Your best bet to get off the page once you're on it is to go into the tabs menu of Chrome (android) and close the offending tab, and navigate back to the site from scratch. Pressing back may just load the advert again.

Old article, but same issue: https://readwrite.com/2014/05/15/app-redirects-mobile-spam-ads/

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club