Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tommy's Fiesta '04 Project.

Uncle Tommy

Hello and happy Easter everyone!

Few about me, my name is Thomas but some people call me Tom and rarely I get call Tommy, and I'm college student.

Here my car, it Ford Fiesta 1.4 Flame 3Dr 2004. I bought quite recent, I paid that car for £600 (use be £760).

She have repair/replaced:

• New Alternator.
  • Alternator wire repaired.
  • New front windscreen.
  • Added missing washer bottle cap (New).
  • Two new tyres.
  • Driver side rear light replaced (2nd hand).

However, in future I have planned my car (I may forgot it lol):

• ST/Zetec S facelift exterior look.
  • Front seats need sorting out (Driver side don't have handle and Passenger have one but it won't folded down).
  • service need.
  • It need polished after college.
  • May there more....

So, here she is! I need name her, I been bit struggle to naming her. Dirty Fiesta FTW! :biggrin:

1.thumb.jpg.2a24c0212d7f0335afe49d83fd1af328.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.719b504d8eecd7d0a0281708b0b51f91.jpg

I have bought new exhaust recent as well, it build by Hornet founded on eBay, looking great quality, (I don't want add Cherry Bomb lol).

3.thumb.jpg.b41123a1e9b1277f46e79a73546f49be.jpg

That all forks! Will upload in future anything happen my car. Oh, I'm not adding clone air filter it look silly, thank you.

(Hope my photo not too big because I have no idea about size limited).

• 1 month later...

Not much update and I sold Hornet exhaust because I don't have space and my insure object anything modding.

Only I change wheel that came off Fiesta Mk7. Quite looking smarter than before.

4.jpg.c5efb5754962c3dec314c62c12f18c6a.jpg

Guess it waiting other year to get new insure but it don't mean I ditching this the forum, I just update the repair.

She run small lumpy problem lately, she don't have anything service history record so I need taking a part air box to see filter, it was shocking service way over-due. It like complete full of dirty. After I given her nice service plus, I did cleaning my air-box so it would make air filter more last longer, then she start more quieter, calmer and smooth which mean that lumpy problem has gone. also I discover passenger side, side repeater have wet inside (but not flood) it look like seal give up.

Here my do list in future to repair/replaced.

Passenger side front wing need replace because it got rust plus dent.

Have coupe dent and scratch and it have big scratch from driver side.

Front bumper is hanging off from upper, it look like bumper don't like clipped on the grill.

badge need sorting, FLAME have a letter missing and front and rear FORD badge is fading.

Radio may need or not replace because it have coupe cracked but worked.

May I replace ST door card with facelift window switch.

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately, this project now scraped off due to my car fold accident and written off. Guy don't check it, I was past him and he pressed the gas pedal and crashed into mine.

So, this forum will become collecting the dust. Admin, if you read it, feel free to lock it or delete it.

Meaning, I'm planning to create new forum once I have another fiesta.

Image may contain: car

• Sad 1

sorry to hear about the accident dude. that's another fiesta destined for bean cans lol. looked a tidy motor and liked the alloys you out on it

• Thanks 1

On 11/30/2018 at 7:37 PM, Uncle Tommy said:

Cheer Buzz, my replacement car will be facelift verison.

Try and get the zetec s or ST if your planning on getting the face-lift 😁

Sad to see what happened with the car. 

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club