Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 and Waze

Nician

I’ve updated to Sync 3 v3.0, plugged my iPhone into the usb in the armrest, fired up Waze on my iPhone and.........nothing. Waze doesn’t show up even when I perform a search for new apps. Am I doing something wrong? Is Waze still not available for Sync 3? 
Confused.

Waze works fine on my Sync3 via my S8, plugged in to the USB socket in the centre armrest. I haven't done any updates to the unit so I don't know what version it is running. I have deleted it off my phone for now anyway, I don't know how much data it is using on a day to day basis, don't suppose you know?

Have you pressed the 'navigation' soft key on the far left of the Sync display when your phone is connected, and then pressed it a second time once the map is displayed? when I do this on my car it then gives me a choice of which mapping to use, google or waze. Same for music, gives me a choice of either Spotify or Google play.

23 minutes ago, Nician said:

I’ve updated to Sync 3 v3.0, plugged my iPhone into the usb in the armrest, fired up Waze on my iPhone and.........nothing. Waze doesn’t show up even when I perform a search for new apps. Am I doing something wrong? Is Waze still not available for Sync 3? 
Confused.

Is the IOS version supported yet ? 

I don't think they've updated waze on ios yet.