Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.0L Exhaust - Stage 2

OanYerBike

Hi guys - just a quick question.

If I were to go to stage 2 on my 1.0 Mk7.5 Fiesta, would this Cobra exhaust be enough (with other supporting MODs like intercooler, etc.) - http://cobrasport.com/index.php/cobra-sport-exhaust/ford/fiesta/mk7-1-litre-ecoboost-zetec-s/non-resonated-cat-back-exhaust.html

Or would I need the front sports cat sections as well? http://cobrasport.com/index.php/cobra-sport-exhaust/ford/fiesta/mk7-1-litre-ecoboost-zetec-s/fiesta-1-ecoboost-front-pipe-sports-catalyst.html

Cheers! :) 

What does the stage 2 specify to have? Is one of the things a free flow exhaust?  Check out Zaustworx on Facebook they sell exhaust bits for the 1 litre ecoboost engine and they have a video on their page. It sounds really good and is a lot cheaper. 👍

• Like 1

Some tuners require decat or sports cat for stage 2 (e.g. Revo) others don’t (e.g. Mountune). Check with the tuning company you want to use as to what supporting mods they require and/or recommend. 

• Like 1

Cheers for your help guys! :laugh:

I'll defo have a look at Zaustworx!

I was looking at Revo stage 2 - which did require a high-flow turbo back sports cat/decat exhaust. But I have decided it's not really worth all the extra money for Revo stage 2 compared to stage 1.

4 hours ago, OanYerBike said:

Cheers for your help guys! :laugh:

I'll defo have a look at Zaustworx!

I was looking at Revo stage 2 - which did require a high-flow turbo back sports cat/decat exhaust. But I have decided it's not really worth all the extra money for Revo stage 2 compared to stage 1.

Here's a picture of their rear silencer delete. Can't remember what else they sell for the 1 litre ecoboost. It might not be required for the remap though. 

Screenshot_20180103-132609.png

Screenshot_20180103-133041.png