Do Not Sell My Personal Information

**For Sale** Ford focus ST 2.5, 5 dr

AndreJames

Very well looked after. It has recently gone through a tune up so It is currently running more effienctly and faster than the standard st. * Engine block mod (new seals/sealants/pipes + more). * Full stainless steel cobra exhaust system (inc sports cat) * Rs clutch kit and sparks *Upgraded brake discs and pads (front and back) Next MOT due 01/06/2018. All works been done at Dreamscience and kept all receipts. New full set of F1 Goodyear tyres. Has done 74,000 miles and has had 2 previous owners. Also comes with private reg. For any more information just call André on 07949657757, price is £4950 but reasonable offers considered. Thanks! 

The 2.5 ST didn't come as a 5 door.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

7 minutes ago, Stoney871 said:

The 2.5 ST didn't come as a 5 door.

Are you sure about that? I've looked at 5 door versions on autotrader and similar

My bad- they did but were pretty rare.

• Like 1

Stoney871, the mk2.5 RS was only a 3 door, ST come as 3&5. Probably still hungover from Easter. 

But I'm sure this Ad is in wrong place. 

You say tune up, do you mean modified? What power is that pushing now? Safe since its block mod, but did it have a crack block before that or was it done just in time? 

Stoney871, the mk2.5 RS was only a 3 door, ST come as 3&5. Probably still hungover from Easter. 

I did concede I was mistaken earlier
[emoji17]
Hung over? I wish, just spent 2 weeks of annual leave fitting a new bathroom and remodelling one of the spare rooms.
Bank account is now £5000 lighter but SWMBO is happy (for now).
Also got a new dog in training called Treo as Willow is due to retire next year, 9 months old and he's full of mischief and energy.

• Like 2

I know where your coming from Clive, I'm fed up of DIY at the moment. 

Oohhh this will look nice, that will look nice AAAHHHH 😟😟😵😵🖌️🔨

@AndreJames get some pictures of it uploaded

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club