Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spraying MK7 Grey Plastic Bumper Parts

johnnymac16

How much is what im wondering and where is best or how easy it is to do it myself etc?

Any pics too would be helpful!

id advise you to go to spray garage and get it done professionally . youll be paying between 100- 200 depending on garage . iv had it done in gloss black you could check my post out and youll see some pictures !

I'd also advise getting it done professionaly. I was lucky to know a local sprayer who does an excellent job and can do it at home. I was £110 for the front grilles but I would think you be a good bit more from a garage / bodyshop.

We removed the front bumper to remove the front grilles to make sure we didn't break any clips etc by just pulling them off from the front.

See my post for pics with my grilles sprayed Satin Black, just not quite as shiny as gloss black.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10013

Not great pics to show it off fully yet, should have daylight pics up tomorrow. ;)

Stephen.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club