Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strange noise

Minchin94

Hi guys and gals new member here, I’m posting to see if any of you could help me figure out what is causing my car to make this strange noise from the back of the car. It’s a strange squealing/ wub wub sound that happens only at slow speeds when turning around a tight right corner, it went in for a service yesterday and I told them about this noise. The master technician thought it was the rear breaks as they were badly scorched, however after having both new discs and pads the noise is still there. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be ? 

Thanks in advance 👍

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Minchin94 said:

Hi guys and gals new member here, I’m posting to see if any of you could help me figure out what is causing my car to make this strange noise from the back of the car. It’s a strange squealing/ wub wub sound that happens only at slow speeds when turning around a tight right corner, it went in for a service yesterday and I told them about this noise. The master technician thought it was the rear breaks as they were badly scorched, however after having both new discs and pads the noise is still there. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be ? 

Thanks in advance 👍

Half the time they'll tell you it's about anything to get you paying out, to me from what you've said l would jack I up n check for movement in the wheel ( wobbly wise ) and look at the top end of your arch for scraping, check wheel nuts are tight and check the suspension parts match each other or does 1 side move n not the other, does it bounce more on 1 side doing/checking things like this will help you locate the problem..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club