Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PAINTMODZ Shark Fin for Mk3

HunterDVJ

On 19.04.2018 at 10:02 AM, Furio101 said:

I tried the stubby, certain parts of my journey DAB did not work. Swapped back to original and it works perfectly. I have now ordered the 2017 aerial to see what that one is like.

Sync 3 completed week ago mate 

Is it straight forward to do? And is there much difference as that may be my next project lol.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Iaintruten said:

Is it straight forward to do? And is there much difference as that may be my next project lol.

little bit

22 hours ago, Iaintruten said:

could you open your fina and post photos? maybe somehow we will be able to switch with base on car. I didget same- no wires but refuse to collect.

Hi mate I opened it up after I got it, it is just a empty space inside, so all it really is, is a metal plate with a cover on it.

7 hours ago, Iaintruten said:

Hi mate I opened it up after I got it, it is just a empty space inside, so all it really is, is a metal plate with a cover on it.

Thanks , so hmm not good we habe other parts then people in USA . Are you ale to cover base with this ? 

Would need to try and get the base to fit inside which is my next project and maybe try and shape a long aerial into a spring kind of idea applying heat to try and get it to fit inside.

In this case its same as paintmodz cost same and have to paint 

I decide to keep paintmodz for now.

I'm trying to get another paintmodz one since my Mrs is ok so if I can get a new one hopefully it works ok as my last one wasn't good on my car but my Mrs one I got was perfect.

30 minutes ago, Iaintruten said:

I'm trying to get another paintmodz one since my Mrs is ok so if I can get a new one hopefully it works ok as my last one wasn't good on my car but my Mrs one I got was perfect.

I did test dab on mine works 99% of time. In london not sure how will be somewhere else but then I have MP3

Yeah my Mrs paintmodz one is fine in Glasgow but mine is terrible putting it down to a poor connection and going to get another one for mine.

• 3 months later...

I will just refresh the topic 🙂

The Shark Fin off the new Focus MK4 with GPS has the finish no. 2281582 

I will might try tis one beg. of next year.

• Like 3

If you do try it and it works let me know as I would probably change it again if it did work lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club