Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Tweeters for mk7.5

BJT

Hi

I was wandering what would be the best replacement for the front door tweeters in terms of sound quality

Thanks

9 hours ago, BJT said:

Hi

I was wandering what would be the best replacement for the front door tweeters in terms of sound quality

Thanks

Depends on how long your planning to keep the car aswell as how much your willing to spend,

It starts with a good set of Speakers soon your changing the head unit and installing an amplifier to get the most out of the new Speakers,

I've fitted two sets of JL Audio C3 650 along with a XD400/4 amplifier but I'm keeping the focus forever,

You can't beat a good sound system but all depends on the future plans for the vehicle, that determines how much you should invest.

• Like 1

On 10/04/2018 at 8:16 AM, Lenny said:

Depends on how long your planning to keep the car aswell as how much your willing to spend,

It starts with a good set of speakers soon your changing the head unit and installing an amplifier to get the most out of the new speakers,

I've fitted two sets of JL Audio C3 650 along with a XD400/4 amplifier but I'm keeping the focus forever,

You can't beat a good sound system but all depends on the future plans for the vehicle, that determines how much you should invest.

Yeah i yeah I plan to keep the car for a long time. I just don’t know which brand is the best for Speakers. I don’t really want to spend a huge amount of money though.

On 09/04/2018 at 10:24 PM, BJT said:

Hi

Thanks

Do you have the standard or Sony Speakers? The sony branded system has better Speakers and they don't cost that much. Works best with the uprated HU though too obviously.

Not as good as a proper after market system, but pretty good imo. I upgraded my 2010 Fiesta to the Sony system. Speakers cost about £100 for all 6 I think.

On 16/04/2018 at 11:12 AM, alexp999 said:

Do you have the standard or Sony speakers? The sony branded system has better speakers and they don't cost that much. Works best with the uprated HU though too obviously.

Not as good as a proper after market system, but pretty good imo. I upgraded my 2010 Fiesta to the Sony system. Speakers cost about £100 for all 6 I think.

Yeah mine has the stock unit and the standard Speakers.

However they are worth a look 

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club