Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DIAFPS sensor

RRTT

Greetings.

Got an error message telling me my DIAFPS sensor value is too low on my 2009 Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2

Where is this part and how do I fix it please?

Many thanks.

11 hours ago, RRTT said:

Greetings.

Got an error message telling me my DIAFPS sensor value is too low on my 2009 Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2

Where is this part and how do I fix it please?

Many thanks.

It stands for "Diesel Intake Air Flow Position Sensor", if you google that term and "too low" you'll get a few matches which should point you in the right direction.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

It stands for "Diesel Intake Air Flow Position Sensor", if you google that term and "too low" you'll get a few matches which should point you in the right direction.

Thanks Damian, I've had a rummage through Google and the first point of call seems to be to locate the sensor, remove it and check it's contacts.

Unfortunately I can't find a photo showing which sensor this Is, it's not the same as the MAF is it?

My Haynes doesn't cover the 2.2 engine either, which is handy. 😕

The 2.2 TDCi is as far as I know based on the 2.0 TDCi (same block etc), so I'd assume the ancillaries are also the same.  Have you tried comparing the 2.0 parts of the Haynes manual to your engine to check?

19 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

The 2.2 TDCi is as far as I know based on the 2.0 TDCi (same block etc), so I'd assume the ancillaries are also the same.  Have you tried comparing the 2.0 parts of the Haynes manual to your engine to check?

I shall give that a go.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club