Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to change Ford fiesta Mk6 clock in dash

Hollie Baker

Trying to change the time in my Ford fiesta on the dash. I don't have the original radio so it doesn't display on that.

The clock doesn't appear usually on the display in the dash, it's just the miles and petrol miles, if I click the right hand button of the 2 buttons under the display it'll show me the time instead of petrol miles but the time is wrong.

I can't seem to change it. Any ideas how to do it? And also if I can get it to display permanently rather than having to press the button every time which is really awkward to do . 

15234361926015368653504223865326.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi!

Did you manage to solve the issue? I'm having the same problem. Aftermarket radio and no clock in dash. 

Thx

Dragos 

• 8 months later...

I dunno if you've even got the car anymore but for anyone else coming here on my 03 I held down the left button for a few seconds, (or until the clock started flashing) then used the right button to change the hours, switched to minutes with the left button and you're golden.

I also discovered that pressing the left button changed the clock from 24hr to 12hr modes.

EDIT: It also only worked if I had my engine running.

• 7 months later...

2003 fiesta has different dash. At least it didnt work on my fiesta 2007. I've been looking for a solution for this problem as well but it seems that the clock can be adjusted only using the original radio.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club