Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus mk4

James

if i can get up to 68mpg out of a 1.0 ecoboost, i bet i could get somewhere near 90mpg out of a diesel. lol 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 1979Damian said:

You'll surely have to do a brim to brim measurement to see what your actual MPG is, if it's anything close to that then that would be amazing.

That's true. Next time I refuel I might do that! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, James said:

That's true. Next time I refuel I might do that! 

It's the only way for us (and you) to truly know if your car is getting anywhere near that figure!

I wouldn't trust the trip computer in a mk3! :laugh:  Pretty sure it just makes up figures...  It won't do 95mpg over a tankful, it just won't. :wink: 

2 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

I wouldn't trust the trip computer in a mk3! :laugh:  Pretty sure it just makes up figures...  It won't do 95mpg over a tankful, it just won't. :wink: 

Yeah it's probably really doing just over 70 mpg which is still pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, James said:

Yeah it's probably really doing just over 70 mpg which is still pretty good. 

Yeah, I would expect 70-75mpg over a long steady trip.  Definitely worth doing a brim test though. I have spreadsheets of every tank I've used over the last few years. :laugh:   

I must admit, I have been disappointed with the economy of our Fords. As mentioned before at the moment the figures quoted are set by manufactures who each use their own test cycle for each of their engines on a bench. This is for the consumer to see one engine against another and the small print always says that it is for comparison purposes and not an indication of fuel usage (cheeky gits). Anyway, regardless of quoted figures, I did think our Fiesta 7.5 125 would return better MPG than our 2.0 190 DSG Superb estate but it’s miles off. I am keeping an open mind about that mk 4 ST-Line, it needs a bit of time and miles to settle in but at moment it’s about 10 mpg less than the Fiesta. 

Well as I said I’ve ordered my st line in the shadow black, quite like the ST in it too. So guys what are your thoughts on the ST then?

2A7DDDFD-217E-4EEE-8B1A-670E3E8EBF7F.jpeg

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Broxibear212 said:

Well as I said I’ve ordered my st line in the shadow black, quite like the ST in it too. So guys what are your thoughts on the ST then?

2A7DDDFD-217E-4EEE-8B1A-670E3E8EBF7F.jpeg

Very nice. 

• Like 2

front nice but looks like bmw anyway and interior its poor

39 minutes ago, mastachaz said:

front nice but looks like bmw anyway and interior its poor

Yeah I’ve said that when I first seen the new focus that it looked like a bmw 1 series. Apparently the interior quality has improved over previous generations although how much I’m not sure will let everyone know when mine arrives:)

On 4/11/2018 at 10:06 PM, gillyallan said:

Ahhh not good. One thing I liked in my focus was the screen looking built in. I hate cars where it just looks like they've stuck a tablet to top of dash. Weird they've gone that route

+1

6 hours ago, SuttonRider said:

+1

they simply copy other brands now to sell more cars.

Looks like they forgot to fit it and just nailed it on as an after thought!  Horrible.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club