Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK3.5 - Auto lock and horn when locking

LFPO26

Hi guys,

I have recently purchased a ELM327 modified cable on Ali Express (with good feedbacks) and I would like to activate the auto locking on my Focus and the horn when locking.

I saw on different european forums (like Italians forum) that it is possible to do both but I'm looking for a tutorial for these two actions.

Can somebody tell me how to do ?

Thanks !

• Like 1

Have you downloaded FoCCCus?   It's very intuitive, don't really need a guide, just be sure to save original copies before altering anything.  I'm not sure how much can be done on the 3.5 though as FoCCCus was designed for the prefacelift.

Not yet, I will.

On this Italian forum, several guys succeed thanks to FoCCCus to activate the auto locking and the horn when locking.

Anybody did it too here ?

I've done the auto-locks but not horn when locking...  I think my neighbours would get fed up with that pretty quickly anyway though! 

I want to learn and follow up on the subject.

If somebody can tell us the procedure for a way how to do it (like a tutorial), I will be thankful ! :wub:

As far as I was aware foCCCus isn’t compatible with the mk3.5 I’ve not checked this claim out so could be wrong. I used Forscan to program the auto lock when driving, it’s an option you can change in in the BCM central configuration module. Once you have done the changes with Forscan you will need to perform a sequence of button presses to enable auto lock. The horn is something I would not do personaly, not if you actually like your neighbours (as @TomsFocus said, they would soon get fed up). 

You may or may not need the updated SBL/VBF files depending on wether it is a late or early 2015. Have a read on the Forscan forum about how to use the program and the different options available. If you are going to do anything like this then you need to be 100% sure you know what you are doing, make a mistake and you could end up with a very expensive static car. If you are not familiar with Forscan then there are good tutorials on their forum

On 12/04/2018 at 4:30 PM, Jonro2009 said:

The horn is something I would not do personaly, not if you actually like your neighbours (as @TomsFocus said, they would soon get fed up). 

Have you ever been to Walmart in the states? It's toot heaven as I think most cars out there do it. I'd love to have this feature too but I'm sure at 2am when I get back from a gig my neighbours probably wouldn't appreciate this, plus actually after 11:30 it is illegal to toot your horn without good reason I believe.

• 3 years later...
On 4/12/2018 at 4:11 AM, LFPO26 said:

Hi guys,

I have recently purchased a ELM327 modified cable on Ali Express (with good feedbacks) and I would like to activate the auto locking on my Focus and the horn when locking.

I saw on different european forums (like Italians forum) that it is possible to do both but I'm looking for a tutorial for these two actions.

Can somebody tell me how to do ?

Thanks !

Did you find a way to do it? I have a 2014 focus and managed to enable the autolock but not the chirp when car has been locked, any help would be appreciated

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club