Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TripleRComposites head light brows

b4zz

As title has any body had any dealing with these as I have been looking at the head light brows for the ford focus mk2.5 and would like to know what there stuff is like or where else could I get some eye brows from?

From what I've seen and heard about triple R they are a good company and seen a lot of people buy from them. Am thinking of getting their front splitter if the looks of it out ways the worry of damaging and scraping it. From what it says it just sticks on. They say also to put an adhesive on it. Make sure they fit your car as I don't know if the headlights are different between the ZS, ST and RS

cheers for the reply zain and yea the zs head lights are the same as mine so should fit fine. I would defo but them on with adhesive as I don't want them flying off when in going down the motor way. will have a thinkand I may just go a head and order them if I don't like them I could always sell them on. 

Got the brows on mine, helped cover up some fogging in my headlight. Actually on my second pair as the first did take flight on the motorway, so definitely use adhesive!

The black gel coat they come in is pretty good in terms of finish but I rattle canned my second pair.

They do make the bonnet fit a bit snug, and mine have marked up a bit where the bonnet closes against them. I’ve opened up the headlight mounting hole so I could pull it further forward, this has helped but I’m thinking of moving the bonnet back a touch just to be completely clear. The other choice would be to sand the back edge of the brow a little but mine were already painted and fitted when I discovered this.

09E33CBD-80CD-4943-A7F9-A5E9499D210C.jpeg

8EBC2181-537F-4624-9E0C-6B35C7915092.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Simon_K said:

Got the brows on mine, helped cover up some fogging in my headlight. Actually on my second pair as the first did take flight on the motorway, so definitely use adhesive!

The black gel coat they come in is pretty good in terms of finish but I rattle canned my second pair.

They do make the bonnet fit a bit snug, and mine have marked up a bit where the bonnet closes against them. I’ve opened up the headlight mounting hole so I could pull it further forward, this has helped but I’m thinking of moving the bonnet back a touch just to be completely clear. The other choice would be to sand the back edge of the brow a little but mine were already painted and fitted when I discovered this.

cheers for the pics fella and you say the bonnet fitted snug so assume you didn't have any probs with the bonnet shutting? have you any close up pics of how snug the fit is as want to be double sure I wount have any truble with them before I order a pair as the are not cheap as such.could you possibly take a night pics of how they look with the lights on please. assume they don't upset the beam pattern or light out put in the night. to fit them was it a nice straight forward job as it seems nice and easy? have you had any trouble come m.o.t time with them on sorry for all the questions as I say just want to make sure I don't encounter any trouble before I jump in and buy a set.

No problem with it shutting even before I adjusted the light mount, but it wasn’t as free as it was without the brows. Now I’ve adjusted the lights the rear edge isn’t so bad but the edge here is still rubbing a bit. It’s really close to fitting fine, I think I’ll slacken the bonnet bolts and slide it back literally a gnats todger. (Brow to the right, bonnet on left).

1F68D3AD-958A-46B7-9574-D4AE15A5A54A.thumb.jpeg.8918433d62fe26933095c042d01e29f0.jpeg

And this is the mark it leaves on the brow.

A799597C-9F0B-46A0-A254-58E2E48ED0EF.thumb.jpeg.0d9222fc12c95b51019daf1c65c4e83c.jpeg

I took some night shots for someone else, I’m running osram night breaker “laser” and the beam doesn’t seem to have changed since. 

Dip

81FE95C6-1898-4617-9892-200EADCE644C.thumb.jpeg.ce8faaad243fd9e1c1fe91d1e5ecf959.jpeg

High

BF503243-CDB9-489E-9AD9-66C98F7B445F.thumb.jpeg.caadbfe1f230976fe91b2937864cce08.jpeg

And the front. 

F002C78B-EC81-44A5-9704-D7E26120AAEA.thumb.jpeg.8a7e4088a799e088ca7ebd9e1305d975.jpeg

I haven’t had a MOT with them yet, but I don’t think they will be a problem. I hope not as I used sikaflex to stick them on! Dead easy to fit, took headlights off and retreated to a warm office. Decreased and cleaned, a few blobs of sikaflex and pealed and stuck the 3m tape that trc put on. The tape helps it keep position while the sika cures. Left them off until my shift ended and they’ve been fine since. 

Although now it’s getting warmer, it might be better to fit them with the lights still attached to the car, then it would be easier to check the fit against the bonnet. 

37 minutes ago, Simon_K said:

No problem with it shutting even before I adjusted the light mount, but it wasn’t as free as it was without the brows. Now I’ve adjusted the lights the rear edge isn’t so bad but the edge here is still rubbing a bit. It’s really close to fitting fine, I think I’ll slacken the bonnet bolts and slide it back literally a gnats todger. (Brow to the right, bonnet on left).

1F68D3AD-958A-46B7-9574-D4AE15A5A54A.thumb.jpeg.8918433d62fe26933095c042d01e29f0.jpeg

And this is the mark it leaves on the brow.

A799597C-9F0B-46A0-A254-58E2E48ED0EF.thumb.jpeg.0d9222fc12c95b51019daf1c65c4e83c.jpeg

I took some night shots for someone else, I’m running osram night breaker “laser” and the beam doesn’t seem to have changed since. 

Dip

81FE95C6-1898-4617-9892-200EADCE644C.thumb.jpeg.ce8faaad243fd9e1c1fe91d1e5ecf959.jpeg

High

BF503243-CDB9-489E-9AD9-66C98F7B445F.thumb.jpeg.caadbfe1f230976fe91b2937864cce08.jpeg

And the front. 

F002C78B-EC81-44A5-9704-D7E26120AAEA.thumb.jpeg.8a7e4088a799e088ca7ebd9e1305d975.jpeg

I haven’t had a MOT with them yet, but I don’t think they will be a problem. I hope not as I used sikaflex to stick them on! Dead easy to fit, took headlights off and retreated to a warm office. Decreased and cleaned, a few blobs of sikaflex and pealed and stuck the 3m tape that trc put on. The tape helps it keep position while the sika cures. Left them off until my shift ended and they’ve been fine since. 

thanks very much for the pics its much appreciated. yea defo sound easy to fit them a monkey should be able to fit them lol. i should think they would be fine m.o.t time as you say they haven't  affected the beam. i have got a bit of wd.40 degreaser that i can use first to give them a good clean and will have to get a bit of sikaflex to stick them on with. think i will order a set as they do look good did you have to wait long for them to arrive?. Thanks again for all your help its much appreciated.

7 minutes ago, b4zz said:

thanks very much for the pics its much appreciated. yea defo sound easy to fit them a monkey should be able to fit them lol. i should think they would be fine m.o.t time as you say they haven't  affected the beam. i have got a bit of wd.40 degreaser that i can use first to give them a good clean and will have to get a bit of sikaflex to stick them on with. think i will order a set as they do look good did you have to wait long for them to arrive?. Thanks again for all your help its much appreciated.

No problem. I think it took a couple weeks after ordering, I guess they make them as the orders come in rather than have them on the shelf and not sell.  They delivered mine by tnt too so that was nice and quick. 

15 hours ago, Simon_K said:

No problem. I think it took a couple weeks after ordering, I guess they make them as the orders come in rather than have them on the shelf and not sell.  They delivered mine by tnt too so that was nice and quick. 

yea have been told that it should take about 3 weeks from the time I order to dispatch. put my order in yesterday so cant wait now to get them and give them a try. Makes sense to make things to order than just have them sat about on a self

On 15/04/2018 at 9:27 AM, Simon_K said:

How's it living with a front splitter? I don't know if I should go for the triple R splitter. I've never had a splitter so don't know if more care has to be taken when driving around speed bumps and parking up kurbs. 

Screenshot_20170616-212829.thumb.png.30b04a8736cc15912125c25acdeca3e8.png

3 hours ago, b4zz said:

yea have been told that it should take about 3 weeks from the time I order to dispatch. put my order in yesterday so cant wait now to get them and give them a try. Makes sense to make things to order than just have them sat about on a self

Made to order items I find are good as it's made there and then and are fresh. Do update us on your project thread 👍. I'm planning on getting something for the fiesta which I'll reveal when I get it. 

31 minutes ago, zain611 said:

How's it living with a front splitter? I don't know if I should go for the triple R splitter. I've never had a splitter so don't know if more care has to be taken when driving around speed bumps and parking up kurbs. 

Screenshot_20170616-212829.thumb.png.30b04a8736cc15912125c25acdeca3e8.png

Made to order items I find are good as it's made there and then and are fresh. Do update us on your project thread 👍. I'm planning on getting something for the fiesta which I'll reveal when I get it. 

yea will defo update my thread with pics fella. I have got a Maxton design front splitter on my focus zetec bumper don't have any problums going over speed bumps as for kerbs it would depend on how high  they where but bare in mind I am still on the factory suspension but  if you are lowed then yes you would have to be more carefull over speed bumps and kerbs as the splitter would be lower to the ground. look forward to seeing what you have for the fiesta will keep my eye on you thread

• Like 1

Same here, stock suspension and no worries. Fitted really well on mine. 

• Like 1

was looking for a splitter for the standard front bumper for ages and then came across Maxton design thought why not and to be fair they do fit well and look great I have also got the spoiler lip to put on at some point so might do that once I recive the eye brows

Only thing with the zetec s is that apart from it having stiffer suspension I think it's lowered also from factory. Still though might not be much of a drop 

15 hours ago, zain611 said:

Only thing with the zetec s is that apart from it having stiffer suspension I think it's lowered also from factory. Still though might not be much of a drop 

there is that but as you say I don't think its by much. the only thing you can do it buy one and have a trial fit first to see how close to the floor it is and then make your mind up weather to keep it or move it on. but I think you would be fine running a splitter myself

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

quick update recived my head light brows and now cant wait to get them fitted. have put up pics in my build thred with them trial fitted

• 2 weeks later...

put the brows on and don't know if it was the lights out of alinement or the brows but I could not see a lot when driving in the dark so have put my spare lights back on for now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club