Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ambient interior lighting

Joshrogers795

Hi all

I just bought a '12 Fiesta zetec and the original sales brochure mentions standard red ambient lighting in the interior. I can't seem to find any examples of it on the internet, does anybody have a Fiesta and can show me this? Does it have this feature? This is the image from the brochure

lights.png.9940ce28c5d34f9b5015ff098d7ea9c2.png

Thanks for the help

You can turn it on and off in the radio menu, if you had it fitted. It wasn’t in all models 

I have the 12 plate fiesta and I only had the red lighting strip across the glove box. 

My '11 Zetec has it but I have switched it off. It is a menu feature. From memory of playing with it briefly, I think it lights up the passenger foot well.

8 hours ago, LunaFox said:

I have the 12 plate fiesta and I only had the red lighting strip across the glove box. 

My 12 plate titanium has the strip over the clove box and there is a light in the cubby hole infront of the gear stick but it's so dim you hardly notice it.

1 hour ago, Treef said:

My 12 plate titanium has the strip over the clove box and there is a light in the cubby hole infront of the gear stick but it's so dim you hardly notice it.

Yeah, like @TomsFocus said it must be a titanium feature to have all three.

I have 63 plate titanium its has ambient lighting on glove box, drink holders and door pockets. Was impressed with it for about one hour first time I drove at night. The novelty soon wore off 😂

hi, I have a fiesta st-line 2017, there is only the drink holders red light and white standard bulb on footwell, but there are all the predispositions. So I put the the T10 led ice blue bulb in the footwell and first a led strip (it was too bright at night, first img with standard footwel light), than an ice blue el-wire strip on glove box (behind you can find the blug). 

DSC_1318.JPG

DSC_1404.JPG

DSC_1401.JPG

DSC_1399.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club