Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just bought a Ford Focus Powershift 2012 Plate

joeyw

Hello all,

So I have just bought a Ford Focus Powershift 1.6 2012 plate with 29k on the clock from a Ford Dealership on the 09/04/2018. I was briefly told about the Powershift transmission, I mean they didn't mention the issues with it of course but afterwards I have seen that there are wide spread issues with this transmission.

I am used to driving an automatic but I cannot say I notice any difference when driving the car but I put my registration into the Ford recall website and it said the following.

Outstanding Field service Actions

14M02 - TRANSMISSION CONTROL MODULE

I believe this is just an extended warranty on the transmission but regardless, I am pretty worried about the car now.

I am unsure what to do now

- Also a side note I have read that the gearbox oil and filters should be changed every 3 years or 30k miles. This car has a book full of service stamps for every year since it was bought but I have no idea if the oil/filters have been changed and if so when they were... So would my best bet be to get them done ASAP?

Thanks

The fluid and filter is not relevent to your powershift.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iantt said:

The fluid and filter is not relevent to your powershift.

Thanks for the reply, appreciate it

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club