Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 6 Engine compartment Fuses. Where?

Cwatters

I'd like to check the Oxygen sensor heater fuse on our Mk6, 06 plate Fiesta (petrol). Google says it's fuse 17 in the engine compartment fuse box but I'm struggling to find the fuse box.

There are two boxes at the back of the battery....

1) One is approximately a cube in shape and is mounted on a bracket that goes across the top of the battery. I removed the top and it has appears to just have relays in it.

2) The other is between box 1 and the battery. Its roughly square and about 1" thick and has the red lead from the battery going into it.

I moved box 1) aside and took the cover off box 2) but again could only see a few relays.  Photos of this box on eBay only show the side I can see. Are there more fuses on the side facing the battery? Is that where they have hidden a whole bunch of fuses? If so how do you get at them?

Bit reluctant to take the battery out as not sure where/if I have the code for the Radio. I guess I could do it using jump leads to keep the car powered.

• 4 years later...

Hello 'New Member' what ever your name is.

So you have the same issue with the same car that's the same model and the same age ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club