Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cobra exhaust fitted in Scotland

ScortieBhoy1888

Hey guys and gals iv recently purchased a mk7.5 ecoboost fiesta and has to be said i love it. Iv also made a few changes to the interior and also will be having the back windows only tinted,and the last thing I want to do is to change the exhaust system quite fancy it sounding a wee bit more aggressive but without it screaming out of it lol. So iv spotted a cobra resonated catback System that has just the sound im looking for  so does anyone no where I could buy one and get it fitted in Scotland ? Iv had a look at Powerflow up in Turriff but to be honest for the price I’d rather have the cobra but can’t seem to find anywhere to fit it in Scotland. Thanks in advance 👍🏼

Have you checked out Zaustworx. They mail order a rear silencer delete for the 1 litre ecoboost (if that's the one you have). They also have videos on their Facebook page on the work they've done on cars including a fiesta with that fitted. Plus it's cheap 

Screenshot_20180103-132609.png

Screenshot_20180103-133041.png

I’ll have a look at that place 👍🏼 Will deffo have to be the resonated version  i spoke to a few garages and if i ordered one direct from cobra I would just get it delivered to my own address and then take it to a garage and they would fit it for me  tbh i should have know that without starting a thread about it lol  but thanks for your suggestion 👍🏼

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club