Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New ceramic/nano polish...anyone used this product?

LocheeBhoy

Has anyone in the FOC used this product...?

https://propolish.us/products/super-ceramic-car-coating

just saw an ad for it on my Instagram and almost every comment or review is positive!

would like to hear from a community I trust before parting with my hard earned...

Maybe I am wrong but this looks like one of those manufacture sites with spoof reviews etc etc... the counter showing how many people are currently viewing this product smacks of bull to me.

I say, maybe I am wrong but the site looks over done to me.

Agree it looks a bit dodgy to me too, click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page returns a Page Not Found (404) screen. the site registrant contact email is a dayrep.com link provides a link to Fake Mail Generator. As the site was created on 2018-03-07 according to Whois plus a US (Omaha) site advertising prices in GBP I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole.

You can also find the same site here https://bharatiyedeals.com/products/super-ceramic-car-coating but different site registrants, do your own whois check.

Mr fix 9h ceramic coat is a very cheap product that can be picked up on eBay for under a fiver. Alarm bells are ringing With that site. I'd steer clear.

• Like 1

I'd myself just do a proper detail on the car and use a sealant and wax which lasts for 6 - 12 months. You'd just reapply every 6 months I'd say. 

This is the sealant I have and been hearing it has really good water repelancy and says lasts 12 months 

DSC_0250.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club