Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav upgrade help

Scouseladchris

Hi just wondering does anyone have a 2014 Mondeo which had come with the standard ford Satnav unit and changed it to an android one ? I have few issues with mine one is DAB freezing also I would rather use Waze than stock sat nav taxi driver so will make better use out of that but I don’t want to have to adjust dash to fit one wanted one which will slide in straight away wondering if this is possible ? 

Hi Chris, I have the f7 2017 maps installed in my Mondeo. Your welcome to them if it may help. 

Thanks

7 hours ago, peterjohno said:

Hi Chris, I have the f7 2017 maps installed in my Mondeo. Your welcome to them if it may help. 

Thanks

Hi thanks for the reply I would appreciate it pal how much was you after pal ? 

No charge mate. I got it for free. All you need is two 32gb usb sticks formatted to exfat and I'll put it on for you. 

4 hours ago, peterjohno said:

No charge mate. I got it for free. All you need is two 32gb usb sticks formatted to exfat and I'll put it on for you. 

Really ?! That would be excellent would really appreciate it mate I see you are in Liverpool send me inbox message on here and we shall sort a day which is ideal for us both cheers pal 

F7 maps ..... i thought F6 was the latest version .... just bought F6 2 months ago too lol 

• 4 years later...

Hi all, I have a Mondeo estate vignale 2016, the sat nav is out of date does any body know how to update it please.            Ken

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club