Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Belt Alarm

mskayaker

My Seat Belt connection is faulty & alarm sounds when it feels like it. I've looked in the owner's manual to see if I can remove a fuse but cannot find one. Is there any other remedy other than getting it repaired.

It's likely to be the buckle, easy to replace, it's a seat out job to get to the conn cation but simple to do, I ha to do it on my last couple of mondeos , got second hand of eBay

• Like 1

Thanks a lot will look on e bay.

It's just 4 Torks screws to get the seat out you have to move it back and forwards on the runners to get at them, no need  to take the seat out of the car just tip it back, I found the hardest part was tidying up the wiring:smile:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

On my Focus there is a sequence you can perform to disable the belt alarm, you have to plug the Seat belt in and out a few times with the ignition off etc, search YouTube and I’m sure you will find the method. It may work across the range of it may be Focus only but worth a try?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club