Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is this brake part

DavyTee

Fiesta 2013 plate mk7 1l ecoboost etc 

Picked up brake pads and have four bolts I'm not sure what they are for as first time doing brakes and haven't stripped them yet (planned for Thursday) 

Are they new bolts for the caliper pins see below 

Brakes are Brembo

IMG_20180424_131934.jpg

Those are pad retaining clips and caliper to carrier bolts. 

Basically what you have there is a ‘fitting kit’ 

• Thanks 1

Brembo usually provide brake clips in my experience. Nice of them to include new bolts with some loctite already applied.

22 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

Brembo usually provide brake clips in my experience. Nice of them to include new bolts with some loctite already applied.

45% off at ECP as well so absolute bargain 

ECP offers.. what a joke! They are like DFS. 

• Haha 1

Yeah haha. 50% off is about the price you'd expect to pay everywhere else. Obviously works though as it makes people think they're getting excellent deals.

27 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

Yeah haha. 50% off is about the price you'd expect to pay everywhere else. Obviously works though as it makes people think they're getting excellent deals.

They should be getting done for it! Claiming to have a sale when they are just making it up lol. 

11 hours ago, stef123 said:

They should be getting done for it! Claiming to have a sale when they are just making it up lol. 

So where can you get Brembo pads for £35 other than Flea Bays counterfeit Chinese rip offs 

• Like 1

Ring around your local factors. You might be surprised at the prices they can do.

’Brembo’ pads are nothing special lol.

• Thanks 1

Suppose we only find out by trial and error. I shall know for next time 👍

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DavyTee said:

Suppose we only find out by trial and error. I shall know for next time 👍

By all means I have never found an issue with Brembo but their run of the mill pads for every day cars are comparable to any other good brand. 

5 hours ago, stef123 said:

By all means I have never found an issue with brembo but their run of the mill pads for every day cars are comparable to any other good brand. 

No, I meant I was none the wiser from buying at ECP as have never dealt with motor factors before and didnt realise they inflated prices then knocked them down to normal price so that's the lesson I've learnt lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DavyTee said:

No, I meant I was none the wiser from buying at ECP as have never dealt with motor factors before and didnt realise they inflated prices then knocked them down to normal price so that's the lesson I've learnt lol

Their 'discounts' pee me off so much. 
My local factors can usually run rings around them and offer better quality brands. I do still use them more than I'd like, as when you need parts there and then it's whoever has them lol. 

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club