Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Mudflaps

Smett72

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any aftermarket mudflaps available to fit the ZS. There are lots of farms near me so the roads can get pretty muddy (not to mention animal related substances!) and I'd like to keep as much of it off the car as possible.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any aftermarket mudflaps available to fit the ZS. There are lots of farms near me so the roads can get pretty muddy (not to mention animal related substances!) and I'd like to keep as much of it off the car as possible.

I know that torqsteer supply them for the focus rs,maybe worth a call re/plans for the zs? By the way i'm in ulverston !

I know that torqsteer supply them for the focus rs,maybe worth a call re/plans for the zs? By the way i'm in ulverston !

I'll have to look out for you, I'm just over the hill in Kirkby.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any aftermarket mudflaps available to fit the ZS.

Yes, mudflaps are now available for the Zetec S. :)

Mine are from Performance Creations off of eBay. I would wait a wee while if you can as I found they didn't quite sit right on the rear bumper, so I'm working with Performance Creations to get the rear brackets modified so that they sit spot on. They have been very helpful and were glad to take my suggestions on board. :)

I'm just waiting on the modified brackets coming back to me and then I'll give them a final fitting.

I'll be posting a full write up on the mudflaps as soon as we're fully happy with them.

Stephen.

Yes, mudflaps are now available for the Zetec S. :)

Mine are from Performance Creations off of ebay. I would wait a wee while if you can as I found they didn't quite sit right on the rear bumper, so I'm working with Performance Creations to get the rear brackets modified so that they sit spot on. They have been very helpful and were glad to take my suggestions on board. :)

I'm just waiting on the modified brackets coming back to me and then I'll give them a final fitting.

I'll be posting a full write up on the mudflaps as soon as we're fully happy with them.

Stephen.

Thanks Stephen, I'll look out for your report.

Have you got any pics, for £64.95 + p&p I'd like to have a better look at what I was buying.

I've had a look on Torquesteer and they now have some, look identical to the Performance Creations mudflaps and the same price.

Thanks again.

Thanks Stephen, I'll look out for your report.

Have you got any pics, for £64.95 + p&p I'd like to have a better look at what I was buying.

I've had a look on Torquesteer and they now have some, look identical to the Performance Creations mudflaps and the same price.

The Torquesteer ones are exactly the same ones.

Here's a quick pic of the mudflaps on mine, as mentioned I'd rather put up full close up pics of them once they're fitting spot on.

DSC04771a.jpg

If you do a search, sarahlegs has a set fitted as well but in white. The mudflaps on Sarah's car sit very well however I believe some mods to the brackets were required.

Stephen.

The Torquesteer ones are exactly the same ones.

Here's a quick pic of the mudflaps on mine, as mentioned I'd rather put up full close up pics of them once they're fitting spot on.

DSC04771a.jpg

Looks good. Think black will be the way to go for me. Look forward to seeing the close ups.

sarahlegs, rocky1722 and zetecpete

Thank you all for your help.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club