Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retrofit Heated Seats

liamstears

Doing this tomorrow but realise I have a facelift but have the heated seats with switches on them, can I still fit them as normal and just bypass the switch on the seat and use the buttons on the dash?

So your trying to fit prefacelift seats into a facelift?if yes then no it won't work like that, the plugs on the seats will be different.

33 minutes ago, MarksST said:

So your trying to fit prefacelift seats into a facelift?if yes then no it won't work like that, the plugs on the seats will be different.

Quick inspection they look the same, big rectangle plug with a bolt holding it in/together

Edit: seller claims seats come from a 2016 st

In that case they'll fit and work as per your per your original seats if they were also heated.

your first posts makes it sound as though your new seats have the heater button on the side of them like on the prefacilft cars and you have the buttons on the dash as its a facelift car.

Your second paragraph is right

I have a facelift car (2014) which has never had heated seats

I have retrofitted genuine switch into the dash with factory wiring

But the new half leather seats I bought have the switch on the seats (But seller claims come from a 2016 ST)

Anyone have a full wiring diagram for heated seats on a 2014 standard fiesta/titanium x?

The only fiesta ST that had the switches on the seat was the mk6 (2002-2008) 

any pcs or links to these seats you've bought?

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like the seller if these seats is either being dishonest or is mistaken, if your seats have the buttons on the side then ther are from 2009-2012 pre facelift so either do more digging around the internet to see if it’s possible to fit them into your facelift model, or sell them on and buy a set they you are certain are from 2013-2017? 

I may possibly buy your pre facelift ones from you, 

Well I have fit them and they are nice seats, basically mint, the heated part does work by using the button on the seat and it looks like I could retrofit the heating element from newer seats so looking into doing that

I would sell them for the right price but I couldn't post them and if your location is right you are quite literally the other side of the country lol

Will try n get some tomorrow if I remember

23 hours ago, liamstears said:

Well I have fit them and they are nice seats, basically mint, the heated part does work by using the button on the seat and it looks like I could retrofit the heating element from newer seats so looking into doing that

I would sell them for the right price but I couldn't post them and if your location is right you are quite literally the other side of the country lol

How did you get them to work? Did they just plug into your existing wiring and they worked, or did you have to program them in or modify any wiring, pity you are so far away or I would have bought them, 

They were plug and play, although I did fit the switch for the normal heated seats for this car and program it so that I can upgrade the heating in the seats at some point, pictures :-D

20180514_082644.jpg

20180514_082651.jpg

20180514_082708.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club