Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aftermarket head unit?

Scampa

Just got a Focus 09 1.6 Diesel, the bog standard stereo isn't too impressive so wanting to upgrade, can I have peoples opinions on this one Android Stereo especially if you have fitted one already or any alternatives?

Many Thanks

I’ve just purchased a xtrons android head unit. After having a rather smokey experience with a unbranded Android from amazon 2 years ago I’d really advise you do your research on what you’re buying! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 4:50 PM, Jordan99 said:

I’ve just purchased a xtrons android head unit. After having a rather smokey experience with a unbranded Android from amazon 2 years ago I’d really advise you do your research on what you’re buying! 

just like to add that im very impressed with my purchase!

Bought a Xtrons as well, having reception issues with both DAB and FM considering new arial or inline booster

I really like the fact it is so customizable I have tomtom speed on overlay which takes up a widget space , but have to hotspot my phone, started using internet radio as my FM and DAB so poor. 

Got any hints or tips?

I also got there DVR camera costs about £25 it has a slot for a micro SD card for recording plus you can view it on the stereo, works very well

Sorry for the reflection, also like the split screen feature 

IMG_20180528_164707.jpg

IMG_20180528_164719.jpg

IMG_20180528_164738.jpg

IMG_20180528_164813.jpg

To disable the riew view camera, currently it goes blank and mutes sound in reverse settings--CAR--factory settings--126--ok--other--prohibit reverse--disable

Also from Xtrons ODB  worked great and setup, connected straight away. The 0 - 60 counter is fun 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club