Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bumper Lacquer Lifted Help

IllogicalCpt

Hi everyone, well I have had my 64 focus a couple of months now and having had to have the bonnet resprayed (due to cracking paint), the air con fixed, the rear parking sensors replaced and a door check strap replaced I can't say I'm loving it and now it has handed me a new challenge, the front bumper has decided to shed it's lacquer... I have been back to ford and they don't want to know so has anyone got any ideas on how I can repair this and it not look rubbish?!3b9ba6f1d7be7d7717213fc024864cba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Having the exact same issue with my front bumper too, really annoying. My local body shop said they'll respray the complete bumper for £250 but for now I'll have to leave it, how much did it cost to get your air con fixed? I need mine fixing had it regassed and only worked for a few weeks, annoying since they said it was leak tested.

• 1 month later...

Well it escalated!  I came back from 2 weeks holiday, washed the car and it got a whole lot worse.  A quote for a re-spray from a garage near my work quoted 400 quid, so i sent an e-mail to the garage i bought it from both the site manager and the sales man and also the group head office... i got a reply shortly afterward asking me to go for a meeting with the manager and the result... they are re-spraying the bumper now :-)

Happy Days!

20180529_125533.jpg

20180529_125540.jpg

20180529_125542.jpg

20180529_125545.jpg

Having the exact same issue with my front bumper too, really annoying. My local body shop said they'll respray the complete bumper for £250 but for now I'll have to leave it, how much did it cost to get your air con fixed? I need mine fixing had it regassed and only worked for a few weeks, annoying since they said it was leak tested.
Just reread your comment in the air con, they just regassed mine too and said it had no leaks but I am concerned it might not last too long, doesn't seem as cold as it did when I first got it back so tempted to take.it to another garage...the courtesy fiesta I got while mine was in had much cooler air con!

On another note... All done[emoji4]3dc328c87f41be0919bfed8de0713f59.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club