Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Video?

Matt.ZS

I may not be looking in the right places on the internet but i haven't found one single worthwhile video that really shows off the Mountune pack on the fiesta, i've seen a few that are very brief and barely review the car, i'm mainly looking at it as i want to see what it sounds like at speed, contemplating getting the upgrade but i do a lot of motorway driving which may put me off with the deep droning rumble all the time. Does anybody know of any?

Thanks Matt.ZS

I dont think that theres a full review of it

What exactly are you after?

I dont think that theres a full review of it

What exactly are you after?

Something like a normal car review would be. Every written review all seems to be taking the same writing material and making sound like its their own.

Browse the topics in this forum with Mountune in the title. Some members have the upgrade and have given it a review themselves

Browse the topics in this forum with Mountune in the title. Some members have the upgrade and have given it a review themselves

Been doing that also, the majority seem to think it's worthwhile. Haven't even got the car yet so maybe i'm looking too far ahead.

I had mine mountuned from new and have not been disapointed,great sound and performance and quality the new exhaust is not to boomy on the motorway and is good around town im getting 35mpg and 40+ on the motorway hope this helps

I had mine mountuned from new and have not been disapointed,great sound and performance and quality the new exhaust is not to boomy on the motorway and is good around town im getting 35mpg and 40+ on the motorway hope this helps

are you sure lucky to get 35 out of mine anywhere..