Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK6 FIESTA 1.8 ZETEC SWAP!!

Hywel jones

I'm currently in the process of purchasing the last couple parts to swap the heart of my mk6 fiesta from a 1400 duratec to an 1800 black top zetec from a mk1 focus with an efi kit including the manifold, injectors and ecu. I've been following a build thread but close to the end of the project he had to sell the car, so I wanted to ask any one with 1800 zetec experience, mk1 focus electronics experience and mk6 fiesta engine swapping experience to give me as much and/or any information that may be of use to me while doing this swap! 

I understand that there are likely under ten mk6 fiestas in the U.K. with this engine swap so there's not many people who can directly help me buy any help is greatly appreciated!! I also understand that there are other engines, cheaper options and other cars I could consider but I have the engine and majority of the parts needed for this swap so please only comment if it is relevant and helpful!

thanks in advance!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club