Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Panther Black Mk7 Zs

Jordan ZS

Hey everyone,

I've had my Mk7 Zs since November 09 bought it brand spanking new after my Mk6 was stolen. Havent really introduced myself so I thought i'd say hello :) just finished washing the car and gave it a polish so here are some pics of my baby. Hope you like :)

Specs as follows:

City pack (parking sensors and P/F mirrors)

Street pack (tints, 17inch wheels, ESP)

bluetooth Voice

Skirts

Alloy pedals

Interior pack 1

:D

img0260bi.jpg

img0261kd.jpg

img0254vo.jpg

img0250h.jpg

Don't laugh, but i live in a flat so I took it to the Bozzo's then gave it a polish with Autoglym super resin polish.

WOW! Totally forgot the panther can look so good! :o

My one used to look like that until the winter ruined it :(

Looks excellent Jordan, very clean and tidy. B)

Car looks awesome, especially in that first pic. (Nearly) Makes me want to go out and wash my car. :)

I saw one leaving Stevenage this morning, and the black is really growing on me.

Dint think they looked anything speacil as i like the way the black diffuser goes agaist the other colours of the car.

Totally blacked out ZS looks plush tho, not loving any crome unless there rims.

I like what matey did glossin up the grill, fogs and rear diffuser - ford should do that as standard.

I really want them wheels for mine now!

Stunning mate!

I'll be getting mine in Sea grey, I'll be dead happy if it shines up as nice as yours :)

Cheers guys, Sea Grey reflects like a mirror when its kept in good condish! i love sea greys at night!

Your Black MK7 looks like a mirror :D. I admit they do look even smarter with White headlight bulbs and not the standard yellow ones. Maybe something to look into if your fussed :)

Already looked into, purchased and fitted lol.... much better white with a slight blue tint..

Totally agree! Looks easy to do aswell :)

Looking very Swish! I have the same car =] had an old Mk3 1.4 SI jumping into this made me fall in love with drving again. I know might be off topic but cant find anywhere information about diesel tuning boxes or any new info on dreamscience/bluefin. Does anyone know of any that work for the Mk7 i see them on eBay saying they work for the Mk7 but have they been tried?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club