hello all been a while since i last posed but iv got a dilemma, i need to get the honey comb top grill off for half hour last night i was giving it death had trim tool pulling pushing the supposed clips, iv seen the posts on here about it and else where and the videos that say it just pulls off, not a chance, anyone had this problem and managed to get it off somehow and want to shear the tips. 

Mine was stiff too. Put some gloves on and start in the top right corner. Once you get one clip loose, move around pulling off one clip at a time. I found a constant sting force rather than tugging did the trick. Some people have written that taking the trim off first works better but mine came out together 

2 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

Mine was stiff too. Put some gloves on and start in the top right corner. Once you get one clip loose, move around pulling off one clip at a time. I found a constant sting force rather than tugging did the trick. Some people have written that taking the trim off first works better but mine came out together 

yes i did take of the gloss bit off first, ill try again later after work thanks.