Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Limited Mileage Insurance 2nd Car

TomsFocus

Morning,

Does anyone know of a super cheap limited mileage policy for a modern, standard car?  I know you can get them for classics or show cars but they don't seem to cover standard or modern stuff.  Ideally looking for online quote and purchase as well.

Basically I won't really be using the car for a few months as I've had the opportunity to drive something else for the summer, but still want cover for the car in case it gets stolen or catches fire in the car park seeing as it's worth about £6k.  Also want to be able to drive it on the road just once a week to keep it all fine, as the tax is only £20 a year it's only the insurance stopping this currently.

Any ideas?  

I remember reading from I think Adrian flux saying they could do a limited mileage scheme however you would have to call. Near my renewal date I'm planning on giving Adrian flux and sky insurance a ring. Lol I'm also planning myself on doing a limited mileage scheme as I've only done just over 2500 miles in 10 months. Do check those 2 insurances and don't be scared like me to call them 🤣

Hi Tom,

It's possible that Adrian Flux are able to offer you a suitable policy based around classic terms.  The best thing to do is ring us on the club line: 0800 916 1288 and don't forget to mention being part of the Ford Owners Club.

Kind Regards,

Dan

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

...and don't be scared like me to call them 🤣

This is the main issue tbh! :ermm:  I'm about as good at talking on the phone as a dyslexic is at typing on forums. :laugh:

1 hour ago, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi Tom,

It's possible that Adrian Flux are able to offer you a suitable policy based around classic terms.  The best thing to do is ring us on the club line: 0800 916 1288 and don't forget to mention being part of the Ford Owners Club.

Kind Regards,

Dan

Thanks Dan.  Do we get a discount for being a forum member?  I didn't even realise that!  I have been with Flux before as a mate from another forum worked there and let me do it via email lol.

10 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

This is the main issue tbh! :ermm:  I'm about as good at talking on the phone as a dyslexic is at typing on forums. :laugh:

Thanks Dan.  Do we get a discount for being a forum member?  I didn't even realise that!  I have been with Flux before as a mate from another forum worked there and let me do it via email lol.

Hi again Tom,

Yes, Flux are associated with a good many car owners clubs, association and groups.

In the case of this particular forum you could view  the following to see the offer:-

https://www.fordownersclub.com/insurance/

The chances are if  you have been a previous policyholder via a forum we may have had you listed as being a member. 

By all means let me know how you get on.

Regards

Dan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club