Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wipers don't work. HELP!!!

Tomsballs

Hi guys,

I've got a 2013 fiesta and the wipers have stopped working and i can't find anything online to help me.  

The front, rear and wash have stopped, i have checked all the fuses and they seem fine. There is a click from the fuse board when i move the stalk BUT the interior lights also go off when i push the stalk to the fastest setting or when i pull it forward for rear wipe. 

i would really appreciate any help i could get to solve this problem before i take it to a garage.

Kind Regards

Tom

You seem to have a bcm problem.try disconnecting battery for a while.

Right I've disconnected the battery for a while and still nothing. Any other ideas???

I've found a garage who said they've had a fiesta with the same problem before but i can't get it there as its rained for the last 12hours and its forecast for the next week.

16 hours ago, Tomsballs said:

Right I've disconnected the battery for a while and still nothing. Any other ideas???

I've found a garage who said they've had a fiesta with the same problem before but i can't get it there as its rained for the last 12hours and its forecast for the next week.

Go Roadkill style (it's a car program on YouTube, they rarely have heaters, wipers or lights in their bangers). Get some rain-x and apply that to the windscreen.

I'm guessing you're either northern Scotland or south west England as the rest of the UK seems to be scorching this weekend.