Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync Updates Now Online In UK

Proz

Hi 

I now believe you can update online in the UK 

I stumbled across this today ... tells me mine is up to date.

Try it yourself and see .... hopefully we can now get updates online like they do in the US 

https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/resources-and-support/sync-bluetooth/update#/

• Thanks 1

It's only the software update not maps it's been out for a while now, but still useful post thanks.

• Like 1

Is there anything of note the update does?  (Downloading it now)

Update went well, visually I can see there's been a wee change, probably mostly under the hood.  Anybody got any decent release notes for it?  (Release notes for a car....what an age we live in..)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Latman said:

Update went well, visually I can see there's been a wee change, probably mostly under the hood.  Anybody got any decent release notes for it?  (Release notes for a car....what an age we live in..)

No release notes but I got an arrow for the navigation symbol instead of the star, and better graphics for the parking sensors, that's about it as far as I can see, a lot depends on the car,  I think the gracenotes I've seen are all different totally different on my Cmax to my friends Kuga, all he got that could be sen was the navigation symbol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club