Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need inspiration for my mk6 1.25 fez!!!

TSrammers

Hey people, so recently passed my test and was wondering if anyone could help me out, I have a bog standard 53 plate MK6 fiesta, I know it’s only a 1.25, but are there any modifications that I can do to the car to make it sound any better! And any recommendations to make it look any better! 

Was thinking of getting a K&N Induction kit, but not sure on how that will effect the sound of it, that’s even if it does change the sound of it 😂 

Cheers for anybody taking there time to read this! 

Induction kits are the biggest con going in my opinion; I'm not sure why people get such a hard on over them. £120 for a cone filter and some silicon pipe, for what? Hot air being sucked in and more dirt? It won't make much of a difference to a naturally aspirated car anyway and any sound changes would be so insignificant that you would have to point it out each time to whoever you are showing it off to. Anyway rant over.

In terms of looks, have a look at either getting your alloys done or get some new ones. They massively change the look of a car. Just avoid this plastdip crap that peels off after the first wash. I'd recommend powder coating over painting, it's a little more expensive, but it's harder than paint so doesn't chip as easily and will last a lot longer.

Just don't go mad modifying it, you'll want something faster/a bit nicer in a couple years.  Before you know it you'll end up looking like a local chav driving down the road at 10mph but has an exhaust louder than a Foo Fighters concert.

2 minutes ago, Luke4efc said:

Induction kits are the biggest con going in my opinion; I'm not sure why people get such a hard on over them. £120 for a cone filter and some silicon pipe, for what? Hot air being sucked in and more dirt? It won't make much of a difference to a naturally aspirated car anyway and any sound changes would be so insignificant that you would have to point it out each time to whoever you are showing it off to. Anyway rant over.

In terms of looks, have a look at either getting your alloys done or get some new ones. They massively change the look of a car. Just avoid this plastdip crap that peels off after the first wash. I'd recommend powder coating over painting, it's a little more expensive, but it's harder than paint so doesn't chip as easily and will last a lot longer.

Just don't go mad modifying it, you'll want something faster/a bit nicer in a couple years.  Before you know it you'll end up looking like a local chav driving down the road at 10mph but has an exhaust louder than a Foo Fighters concert.

Yeah, i just want something that stand out from the crowd you know, nothing crazy. Was thinking like some coil overs, new alloys, head lights etc. Maybe even new bumpers from an ST or a Zetec or something, but with an exhaust, I want something that’s not stupid loud that screams when your doing anything past 2k revs, just something that’s a little louder than the stock that sounds a bit deeper maybe 😬 idk anymore 😂

Could look at upgrading the lights to LED. First thing I'd do if I get a new car. 

Such up autobeam, they do some good bulbs plus their performance range bulbs are really bright 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club